Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting Started

Over Easter weekend, I bought Gretchen Rubin's "The Happiness Project" just for flight time reading. It sounded optimistic, and I was in need of some optimism at the time. Little did I know that I would be so inspired to make a serious life change. Before I get started, here is my content disclosure:

This is MY blog. I will be writing about personal issues in my life. If cursing bothers you, don't fucking read my blog. If bragging, occasional bad grammar, complaining, bitching, run on sentences, or whining irritate you: don't read my fucking blog. If discussing religion irritates you or offends you, don't read my fucking blog. I've gone through some terrible things in the past 7 months, and as a part of my healing process, I will be discussing them in here. I feel like I need to be honest and open for this project to work for me. I will have my good days, my great days, my horrible days, and my stressful days. If these things offend you, please DO NOT POST ON MY BLOG. I want this to be an optimistic and safe place for myself and others to discuss serious matters, and bullying will NOT be tolerated. I will find you and sick my insane cat on you, then finish you off myself. Seriously, I don't care about your opinion. My blog. Got it? Good.

So if you think you can handle all of the above, I invite you on my one year journey back to enjoying life to the fullest and being in a healthy relationship with God, my family, my boyfriend, and my friends. While reading this, if you feel like you want to start your own happiness project, I would be more than happy to help you along your journey as well. So sit back, relax, think, absorb, laugh and cry with me on my journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very proud of you. Stay strong and walk tall. I'm taking the walk with you.

    ReplyDelete