Sunday, July 10, 2011

That's all for today.

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday."-American Beauty

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna sound a little odd but this is just how I think. It's like your a competitive eater. In the beginning you have a regular sized stomach like everyone else (your heart) and the more you train by eating (soaking in the the good of the world), your stomachs expands and grows bigger. I think you need to always be soaking in the beauty of the world so your heart continues to grow and expand so you can fit more in every day. Your heart will always fill up, but the more you can put in at one time, the more you can learn to enjoy life, learn to love again, trust, and feel the good and bad as a benefit to your life.

    ReplyDelete